1. Scroll up to '>Group Booking' and click on it to open the group booking grid
2. Here you can add room types, by clicking on 'New' next to the Hotel Rooms
3. This opens up a page where you can complete all the fields. If you need more than one room type, you can select them here at the same time).
4. Click on Save to create your rooms
5. View hotel rooms. By default, hotel rooms will be inactive (gray text and unchecked boxes).
A rate plan is required to add a hotel room. You may notice that sometimes prices are set to 0. This is because Thynk only pulls rate prices for a set time period (typically one year), and the dates on the quote may not have a rate set yet. In this scenario, you can either look in your PMS for the rate or reach out to your revenue manager about what rate to set and simply type a price over the 0 amount.
6. Tick the check boxes to denote first and last day of this room type
7. Click the final day to automatically check all days in the block.
8. To add another room type, click on 'New' and repeat the steps before, and finally scroll up to 'Save'
9. If you need to change the room block for part of the stay, you can click into the correct date and enter the new number of rooms (In this example, I want to change the block from 5 to 2 for Sunday and Monday.)
10. Type 2 on top of 5
11. If you wish to delete the room type on the last day of the booking, just untick the box in front of that last day.
9. Uncheck box
10. Click on Save to save all changes
13. To include the taxes relative to the rooms, click on the "With Tax" switch