See Package Overview
for detail about packages. Admins create packages of commonly bundled products and services, and these packages can be added to Quotes as "Quote Packages." Modifying the package on a quote only applies the changes to that one booking, keeping the Package standard for future bookings.
1. Click on New in the meeting packages section of your quote.
2. You will see a list of all active packages for the property selected on your quote.
Note: Start Date and End Date are optional- if left blank, the package will be applied to all days of the quote. If you would prefer to start the package on, say the 2rd day of the quote, you can enter 2 as your day number, leave start and end date blank, and have the package automatically applied to selected day.
3. Enter Pax
You can enter a Pax or leave Pax blank, which will apply the quote pax. Please note, if your package contains hotel rooms, the pax entered must be a multiple of the occupancy type (ex. Pax of 15 means room types can be single or triple, but not double).
4. Click on Save to Add to Quote
Note: Complimentary will set all package product prices to 0.
5. See newly created Quote Package, including pricing information.
6. To discount the package, change the Unit Price. Note that the Discount Max is the maximum amount you will be able to discount the unit price by.
7. Click on Save to discount package. Discount is distributed between any "Discountable" package lines, as set up by admins.
8. Click on Related to see package line items.
9. If your package is custom, then you may use the New button to create new Package Lines on the quote. You can also remove existing lines and modify unit prices on the lines.
In a Standard (non-custom) package, you cannot add a new package lines, remove existing package lines, or modify unit price on the package line items. In a standard package, you can only discount the unit price on the quote package.
10. If adding a new package line, first select the type
11. Then enter the required information by type. If you would prefer to use "Applied Day" to enter the day of the booking pattern, you can leave dates blank and the appropriate dates will be added.