When viewing a Quote, there is a button that allows you to clone the quote and all its related records, keeping prices, pax, etc. the same as the original quote.
This can be used when accounts are planning repeat events or you are using a previous event for another account’s Quote to jumpstart the quote creation process by modifying/removing elements rather than building from scratch.
How to Clone a Quote
1. On a quote, view the hotel room prices in group booking. In this example, rooms are 210.
2. Click on Clone MYCE Quote
3. Name your new quote
4. Select an arrival date
5. To keep the original quote's pax on all related records, check keep all pax. To keep the original quote's pax on hotel rooms only, and update all other records with the new pax (3), check "Keep rooms Pax."
6. To update the room rates to the rates corresponding to the new Quote dates, check Update Room Rates. If blank, rates will be the same as the original quote.
7. Check Update room Rates
8. Click on Save
9. See success message and view cloned quote. Find Group Booking to preview new rates.
10. See that cloned quote has different rates from the original.