MYCE Quote Stages (MICE Booking Status)
Every MYCE Quote (MICE booking) progresses through four different stages.
The Four Stages on MYCE Quotes
Definitions of Stages
- Qualified - you have a received a lead for a group booking (or MYCE Quote) from a client, and you are waiting to hear from the client if they would like a proposal
- Proposed - The client has asked for a proposal and you are waiting for an update from them
- Tentative - The client has asked for a contract. At this stage, you are holding the space (rooms and function rooms/'resources') until a decision has been made.
- Closed - this stage has four choices for you to select when marking a quote 'closed'
- 'Confirmed': the customer signed your contract and the booking is now considered 'definite'
- 'Refused': the customer chose not to accept the proposal
- 'Lost': the hotel cannot accommodate the group and the business is 'lost'
- 'Cancelled': the customer signed the contract, but for some reason cancelled once it was a 'definite' or 'confirmed'. In
this case, cancellation fees apply.
How to Change a Stage
- On the Home Page, click on the tab 'MYCE Quotes' or search a specific one in the search bar
Select the MYCE quote you need to edit
- On top of the booking,
you can see you current Tentative stage - see below.
clicking on “Mark Stage as Complete”, you will go through the next step.
Scroll down the booking and on the left side, you will see the 'stage' field has been changed to 'Closed'. Click on 'Closed Status' and select one of the 'closed' stages Won, Lost, Cancelled, Refused.
- If the business was lost or refused, you must enter the 'Lost/Refused Remarks'. This is very important so you can analyse the hotel's lost business reasons and where the business is going instead.
Always 'Save' at the end of entering the relevant information.
Another way to change the 'Stage' is by scrolling down on the quote/booking, in the section 'Sales Process', click on the Stage field and select the appropriate stage.
What is a MYCE Quote?
As Salesforce user, you will create all group (MICE) bookings in THYNK. 'MYCE' Quotes are your MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, Exhibitions) group bookings. You can track them through four different proposal stages: Qualified Proposed ...
How to Create a New MYCE Quote
As Salesforce user, you can create MYCE Quote for each deal in progress. Your MYCE Quotes will help you to manage more efficiently your business. If you have doubt about the MYCE Quote meaning, feel free to refer you to the What is a MYCE Quote ...
Scheduler (Function Diary)
Scheduler (Function Diary) When checking availability of function space, you turn to the Scheduler (or Function Diary), where you can see available function rooms (of one or multiple properties) along with those that have already been blocked. Here ...
Navigation and Tabs in Salesforce
Navigate easily through Salesforce thanks to the tabs and links at the top of each Salesforce page. If you are looking for a specific record (account, or contact etc), you can search using the 'quick find box' - see above. Looking for some ...
How to Create a Package
How to Create a Package To learn more about packages, read our Package Overview. See below for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to create a package. Note that only MYCE admins are able to create and modify packages. 1. Find the Packages tab and ...