As a Salesforce user, you may be able to create and edit your records.
- Each section within the objects will be called a 'record'.
- If you want to add a new company, in the “Account” object, you will get a new account record.
- Create a new record
- To edit an existing record, click on this specific record
- When you have clicked on this specific record, you will see the screen below
- On top, you will see the main information of your record
- Here we selected the Jiya Saud Company, which is one record of the Accounts object
- To edit the company’s information, you have two ways:
- Click on the edit button next to the information you want to fill/ edit, or
- Click on “Edit” on the top hand right side of the screen
Don't forget to save your changes before leaving the page!